Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE SOUNDTRACK:HomeSoundtrack ForumAudio Professionals Forum

Re: Project(s) mysteriously mutes itself

COW Forums : Apple Soundtrack

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave HardyRe: Project(s) mysteriously mutes itself
by on Dec 1, 2007 at 9:36:52 am

Hi Herb,

It's 1 a.m. here in Vancouver, so I imagine you have probably hit the sack by now. I've been trying to duplicate the problem & unless I'm misinterpreting where you are experiencing the faders not responding. In Latch Mode I pulled Fader 8 on Tascam which I assigned as Submix 1 down to bottom, after a couple of seconds I raised the fader on the Tascam. The keyframes in the timeline were written on Sub 1 Volume track in the timeline. On playback the faders moved down on the Tascam & the sound coming through the speakers Raised & lowered as well.

I then tried doing the same on the Master fader in case you meant Master track rather than Submix track. The level om the track header & STP's mixer levels raised & loweredas well as the Tascam's. All this was done with Latch Mode still selected.

In Read Mode the the Master Fader on the Tascam is designed not to raise & lower with the faders on the Master track in STP. This is so you can look at the Master fader on the Tascam on playback in Read mode & determine that the fader is set at the optimum level for output from the control surface.

Is this what you wanted to know.

All the best.
Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]