Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Re: Encore CS5 - use a selector or Arrow instead of a button?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John JonesRe: Encore CS5 - use a selector or Arrow instead of a button?
by on May 14, 2012 at 3:57:42 am

OK, I figured it out. I was using the wrong set of buttons.

Here is how you do it I think. I've got it mostly done and I **think** it works but will confirm latery.

1. Select a button like "corporate--> Corporate Video Button HD"
2. Delete the video portion.
3. The text portion you can either delete or keep. I am leaning towards keeping the text (renaming it to something useful) and turning off the view in the "layers" window right before completing the final build (deselect the eye next to the text and it won't show up in the final render.)
4. You can now edit the "underline" in this button. click the "=1" in the layers window to select the underline/highlight, make it bigger/smaller/thicker/thinner.
5. change its color by clicking "menu"-->Edit Menu Color Set and changing the color for selected state or active state of highlight group 1.
6. Preview these with the preview buttons in the menu window or check preview in the menu color set.

preview the project and you can see that the underline shows up selected/activated as you move the cursor around or use the arrow keys.

You need a "link" for the button in order to see this all work, you can temporarily link to other buttons on the same menu or link a button to itself to see this work.

Did I miss anything?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]