Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

DVD goes back to main menu during video

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index

Joshua WeissDVD goes back to main menu during video
by on Mar 15, 2012 at 9:30:06 pm

I don't really understand why this is happening. I am creating a bluray disc with 6 half hour programs on it. It has a simple menu with animated thumbnails of the videos. On program 6, when you watch it, it jumps back to the main menu in the middle of the program. I first noticed that it was happening right around the point of my first chapter. I took that chapter off the timeline. When I burned a new disc and played it again, it did the same thing but at the next chapter. I went back into the project timeline and looked at those chapters and they DO NOT have an end action set which means the file should have continued playing. For some reason, it seems encore is setting a "go back to main menu" end action at those chapter points.

Any ideas?

Joshua Weiss

Posts Index
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • DVD goes back to main menu during video by Joshua Weiss on Mar 15, 2012 at 9:30:06 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]