Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY CINEALTA:Sony CineAlta HD ForumHDV Format ForumSony CineAlta HD Articles

XDCAM Browser v2.1

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Robin ProbynXDCAM Browser v2.1
by on Jun 21, 2012 at 1:46:15 pm

Unlike v2.. now if i put a shot SXS card into express slot(but presumably the same with card reader) if the card has the WP button clicked over .. all the thumbnails come up with a padlock icon on them..

They play in preview window ok.. but can't be edited ,trimmed in that window.. and copy over to a HDD all ok.But there is also a box at the bottom of the preview window.. to unlock the clip too..

My question is

Is it a problem to send clips off on a HDD that are "locked" like this.. does FCP or AVID etc just have a unlock all clips function.. or should i never send clips like this..

Clicking back the WP button on the card.. and the thumb nails come up with out the padlock icon

In v2 even with the card itself WP locked.. the thumb nails didn't have this padlock icon.. the manual for v2 also no mention of this icon .. that I can see..

Any thoughts..

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]