Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY CINEALTA:Sony CineAlta HD ForumHDV Format ForumSony CineAlta HD Articles

Undelete SD card - partial calamity suggestion please

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark PalmosUndelete SD card - partial calamity suggestion please
by on Mar 3, 2012 at 12:03:45 am

Hello guys,
I was filming yesterday and while copying the PBAV folder from my 32gb SD card over to my HD, I realised I was copying to the wrong folder. I cancelled the copy, and selected the folder I had partially copied and pressed delete. A couple of seconds later I realised I had actually selected the CAMERA BPAV FOLDER!!! I cancelled copy immediately, pressed CTRL-Z, but some of the contents are gone.

Basically I think I have 98% of my video, but none of the time code! In the root of the BPAV folder the cueup.xml and mediapro.xml files are missing and I think that is the cause of my lack of time code?

Anyhow, I would LOVE to get the missing bits restored. I have tried some try and buy software but none have restored it so I get my time code back.

Any experience with this, I would love to sort it before my client comes on monday.

Thanks,
Mark.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]