Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY CINEALTA:Sony CineAlta HD ForumHDV Format ForumSony CineAlta HD Articles

Re: EX3 files not working in final cut

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM - EX & Related

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mike NedersRe: EX3 files not working in final cut
by on Apr 19, 2011 at 11:07:41 pm

Craig, cannot thank you enough for the help and guidance with your response. Yes under the gun and with this shoot, she had close to 25 people involved, several making sure everything was going to be there and the camera was not. The school had given them all out. So the day before the shoot, a Friday, I am looking all over the place where I can rent one and then go get it. Took two days to film and then I had to get camera to bring back to rental place for Monday morning.

When playing them in Final Cut, they look somewhat grainy and not the quality you would expect from a 1080 file. Same thing when I try to play them on my PC using VLC media player which is not the best one out there but plays mostly everything. Not a high quality look.

I will forward this post to her to get the answers you need and post asap. Thank you.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]