Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AUTODESK COMBUSTION:Autodesk Combustion ForumAutodesk Combustion TutorialsAutodesk CombustionAutodesk

Re: What do you think...I still think it stinks!!!

COW Forums : Autodesk Combustion

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

MariosRe: What do you think...I still think it stinks!!!
by on Jun 28, 2006 at 10:06:33 am

I have spoke to a few shake ops who have been doing it for years working on huge blockbuster such as Matrix, Davinci Code, Batman Begins etc, They seem to be quite relaxed about the whole thing and feel Apple is being smart, and that retraining should not take more that a day. Apple have got be crazy to make difficult to retrain, they cant be that stupid, they have captured the whole film market around the world, and nobody really seem to be complaining about it bcos its still a success and still selling.

Maybe your right and Apple and all the experienced shake ops aroud the world who are not worried about this are living in denial, who knows?

There is nothing wrong with knowing two bits of software ie Combustion and Shake nowa days,.. like myself, but it not good to know too many.

So if i were you I would just carry on as normal, but play it safe and be a little multi skilled in say 3 apps, but dont ignore shake bcos it could be a good training foundation for the next best thing in compositing.

M

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]