Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE INDESIGN:HomeInDesign ForumInDesign TutorialsAdobe InDesign

Re: change bars and table styles

COW Forums : Adobe InDesign

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mike GondekRe: change bars and table styles
by on Jun 5, 2008 at 1:01:21 pm

InDesign has a table styles palette to manage your tables styles. Windows >> Type & Tab;es >> Table Styles.

I have to had the chance to work with Framemaker, so am not sure exactly how the automated change or revision bars function. You could probably though make a template and put a text box with a a table in there. If you use acrobat, you coudl then make a pdf from InDesign and use Acorbat's extesive markup and approval features.

One thing I do not like about InDesign is that files get to be very unnecessarily large, the same problem amy exist with Framemaker. Though I believe it is worth the pain and computers are alot faster and server alot larger now, so most people dont even notice how out of control the situation is unless you are a server manager.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • change bars and table styles by Steve Long on Apr 22, 2008 at 3:34:31 am
    • Re: change bars and table styles by Mike Gondek on Jun 5, 2008 at 1:01:21 pm

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]