Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Mac's Suck! Long Live PC's!!

COW Forums : Platform Wars

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Brian FitzGeraldRe: Mac's Suck! Long Live PC's!!
by on Sep 14, 2005 at 3:10:21 pm

If he's lying then so am I.
I am a pro user of Macs for 20 years and have similar equipment to McAuley. Since we went to OS 10 (based on UNIX if you didn't know) I rarely have had a crash (specifically after the advent of OS10.1). This past year or so I can't remember one at all. I'm not talking about light use either. I don't do this all the time but I have had times when I have been editing video with Final Cut Pro, processing video to mpeg2 in the background with DVD Studio Pro, downloading a file that took an hour (100+ meg) or so, checking email from time to time AND looking up stuff on the web. There was no crash and everything works like advertised. And I don't freak out everytime Microsoft tells the world they have a breach...
I've heard flamers like you (oakmudzart) before and all I hear is the cry of BUYER'S REMORSE. You and your ilk have been suckered into the world of CHEAP and are in denial.
You can call McAuley and me a liar but we know the source and we ain't impressed. Knock yourself out with that piece of junk you call a computer.

Brian FitzGerald
FitzVideo.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]