Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Wanting your feedback on our drivers

COW Forums : Matrox Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark DobsonRe: Wanting your feedback on our drivers
by on Mar 10, 2012 at 11:26:22 am

[Wayne Andrews] "We have been working hard on these releases and want to hear from our customers how we are doing. Please post your feedback here.

I'll keep an eye open and answer any of your questions"

Overall the driver works well. I'm running FCPX 10.0.3 on a 2008 quad core under Lion.

One issue is that I have to constantly reset the format parameter - on shutdown it seems to default to 1920x1080 29.97.

This entails closing the app, resetting the parameter ( in my case 720p 25 ) and opening FCPX up again. Pretty boring activity but understandable as both Matrox and FCPX monitoring is in Beta.

This is a query from my previous post and I would welcome your comments.

My main format is 1080p 25 and whilst the pulldown has this setting my Bravia 32" says this is an unsupported signal. ( 1080p 24 is accepted!)

Because of the changeover to FCPX and Lion It's been a while since I've used my MXO2 mini but am I right in thinking there used to a 1080psf setting and if so will it return as an option in the full release?

So at the moment in order to take advantage of this Matrox software/firmware update I am using the 720p 25 setting which looks great but entails a lot of render/transcoding unless I change my acquisition format.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]