Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: mxo stopped working

COW Forums : Matrox Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

chris gormanRe: mxo stopped working
by on Mar 25, 2009 at 9:54:05 pm

If I have to use the 2.1.3 driver at some point, I'll keep in mind that patch. But it broke something, so I had to go back to the earlier mxo driver 2.1.1.02 in order to fix the problem of getting fcp to recognize the mxo.

I verified that mirroring is unchecked in the sys display prefs "arrangement" tab. BTW, to view that setting, I have to disconnect my ACD from the mxo dvi out and put it onto the ADC port. After looking at that, I return the ACD to the mxo dvi out port, so I can involve the mxo.

My limitation is that I do not have a 2nd dvi monitor.

With the limitation of using only my ACD 23" HD display, and an old 4:3 NTSC monitor attached to the mxo via S-Video, I'm trying to get as much usefulness as possible. For now, buying a different video card or 2nd dvi monitor is not affordable for me.

I think I mentioned before that I'm using the ATI X800XT with only the ADC port and one DVI port.

PowerPC G5 DP2.3, 4GB DDR SDRAM, ATI X800XT, OSX.4.11, QT 7.5.5, FCStudio2, FCP 6.0.5 Sonnet 5 Bay SATA (RAID or JBOD as needed), ACD 23" & Sony NTSC Monitor via Matrox v.1
Sony ZIU hdv, edit w.ProRes

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]