Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Going HD in Live IMAG

COW Forums : HD High-End

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Blake AdamsGoing HD in Live IMAG
by on May 7, 2009 at 4:26:01 am

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie in the HD arena (besides shooting a few things on HD). Anyway, the church I am working at is going full HD in our new 2500 seat auditrioum (We will also be using this HD stream for our other satellite video campuses). I just had a few questions on the workflow of the control room.

For now we are going with (4) Panasonic AGHPX500's in the auditorium connected to the control room through the camplex CP701 system which will then be shaded in the control room. The mixer will be the Ross Video Vision 3 QMD/X. This will also feed a GrassValley Indigo downstream for downconverting to SD for the DVD and Website as well as mixing in different shots for the website. We will be projecting on two Christie HD12K projectors in the auditorium fed by Christie Spyder Processors. We are also planning on recording the HD signal to Grassvalley Turbos. For video and graphical playback we plan to use ProPresenter through macbook pros. How does this system look?? Any suggestions? Completely open to any additions or changes!!

Also, we are purchasing three brand new mac turnkey final cut pro systems for pre-production of materials and post-production of services.

Any other thoughts?

Thank you for your help!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]