Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Advice on Capturing in HD (last comment)

COW Forums : HD High-End

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bob ZelinRe: Advice on Capturing in HD (last comment)
by on Jul 22, 2007 at 2:37:46 pm

You wrote -
Apparently, no one is listening to me and seeing clearly my predicament. I have read in videomags where HD editing is possible, and tried in general to follow the advice. However, it's the nitty gritty details and choices in the set up that aren't mentioned. That's what I'm trying to find out.

REPLY - I have read thru this thread again. I have experience in doing this stuff, but you are in a tough predicament. I don't have a straight answer for you. I have never played back 24p material in a JH-3, as some have suggested (with no issues), so I just don't know. Could I get thru your problems? - maybe - I would have to sit with you, and screw around with it. You are not in a normal situation, and for someone to go thru this, EVEN WITH EXPERIENCE - they have to sit and try things to see if ANYTHING will work as a correct workflow. The Xena will absolutely do SD and HD editing for you. I fully understand that you are out of money, can't hire help, and can't buy more gear, or reshoot. You just want some straight answers. Until someone with experience pokes around with the menus, and tries different things, I don't think you are going to get an answer - UNLESS someone with experience has been in the exact situation you have been in .

Bob Zelin

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]