Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Audio Sync Issues with Black Magic Decklink Studio

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Philip BarbourAudio Sync Issues with Black Magic Decklink Studio
by on Aug 7, 2012 at 2:11:02 pm

I am having all sorts of audio sync problems. I am using a Broadcast Pix Granite 1000 Video Switcher

http://www.broadcastpix.com/Products/Granite-1000.html

along with an Mackie Onyx audio board, and a Black Magic Decklink Studio 2 for video streaming. I'm using Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder along with Internap (CDN) to host my live video stream. From the Broadcast Pix to the Black Magic card, the sync looks fine. But when I do a test stream to Internap, the audio is anywhere from 1 second to 8 seconds ahead of the video. I do the test by watching the live stream from Internap on another computer. I added in a Rane AD22S Audio Delay unit, but I'm still getting these same, long delays.

I've been told by the Broadcast Pix people that a delay of more than a second sounds unusual. But I can't for the life of me figure out where the problem is. Any ideas??

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]