Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Premier CS5.5 and latest drivers problem

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

ninetto makavejevRe: Premier CS5.5 and latest drivers problem
by on Jun 7, 2012 at 7:59:13 am

Thanks for the info and hope on the (maybe-not-so-far-off) horizon, that one day mankind will be able to play BMD 1080p timelines with Decklink within premiere.

The problem has nothing to do with codec or Premiere per se, because I can take the very same 1080p files and as long as I use the Adobe preset and Adobe player, the 1080p plays fine, even within the same project.

It is just the 1080p BMD-preset that never works. Never has. There were other posts here about this problem and the only solution offered was to edit BMD-1080i (that works) and then at the very end mark all files and place in a BMD-1080p timeline so that Premiere does no inadvertently de-interlace already progressive material.

Like I said, very frustrating, after all these years and 4 versions of premiere, 2 versions of the Decklink card.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]