Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Blackmagic 9.5.1 driver for Decklink SDI seems to crash Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac under Lion 10.7.4

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

myles contiRe: Blackmagic 9.5.1 driver for Decklink SDI seems to crash Premiere Pro CS6 on Mac under Lion 10.7.4
by on May 18, 2012 at 7:04:59 am

Hi,

I too have been experiencing similar problems, and am working with a Blackmagic card. I've been trying to troubleshoot - last night I thought it had something to do with Red Giant colour look plugin, as things improved after I removed these filters, but then this morning Premiere wouldn't run for more than a minute without crashing with these filters removed.

AE seems to work fine, using blackmagic playback.

I haven't tested the project with blackmagic playback turned off - I'll give this a go and let you know the results.

I've been receiving the same error message

Ok - update, I was using driver 9.5 - now have upgraded to 9.5.1, it's a little hard to tell, but it seems that the project file that I was having the problems with continues to be a problem - will let me work for a little while, then crash. I've started a fresh project and imported a range of footage, including some from my problem project, and so far so good. I get playback fine on external monitor, and haven't yet crashed.

Have you tried a new project? or are you continuing to experience problems with the same one? I kept having problems even when using copies of project. I also started a new project and pulled in old sequence, and the problems began again.

Turning blackmagic playback off - still gave me problems in my "problem" project.

My new project seems to be working for now with blackmagic playback both on and off.

Hope this helps - I'd be keen to hear of your progress.

Myles Conti
Director Conti Bros Films
http://www.contibrosfilms.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]