Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

ATEM Television Studio QUESTIONS!

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alex LeeATEM Television Studio QUESTIONS!
by on Apr 8, 2012 at 1:58:14 am

So I just got the ATEM Television Studio and need some help with live streaming. I looked around the forums but I didn't get all the answers I hoped to get.

I'm using an earlier model of the 24" Apple iMac. Running Win 7.

1. Is it just me or does Flash Media Live Encoder always give the error "Problem with the device. Please verify that the video capture device is working and is not currently in use." That always happens when I select the 'Decklink Video Capture' option.

2. Some members suggested taking the HDMI-preview out from the ATEM and going through the Intensity Shuttle back into a computer to live stream. The question I have is that will this also include the Audio that I am inputting to the ATEM through the AES/EBU input?

3. If not, and if I route my RCA audio cable straight from my mixer to the Intensity Shuttle, will I get a delay of some sort?

If I could get these questions answered ASAP that would be awesome. I am running super behind schedule. Thanks!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]