Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Intensity Extreme not working under Lion 10.7.3

COW Forums : Blackmagic Design

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bret WilliamsRe: Intensity Extreme not working under Lion 10.7.3
by on Feb 25, 2012 at 7:30:46 am

Got my intensity extreme today and put it through the paces with the new 9.2 beta drivers. No problems. It just works. Premiere, FCP, and FCP X all work at the same time with the same driver. FCP X seems to work pretty good, with some occasional judder of the video signal. It will crash and burn if I switch to SD anamorphic output, but I may be doing something wrong there. In FCP 7 and Premiere I can turn on the SD output at any time. It degrades the HD signal to anamorphic SD too, but I thought it was either HDMI or analog. The Matrox is much more capable in that arena, but their drivers are no where as good as the blackmagic for FCP X. With the matrox drivers, just a little tooling around will lose your connection to the matrox. Very annoying.

So, extremely pleased with the extreme so far. Even can output Photoshop. Haven't tested AE yet.

They did cheap out on the cables. No HDMI cable, no y converters for svideo. I have that stuff laying around, but still, cheapo.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]