Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC AG-DVX:Panasonic AG-DVX ForumPanasonic HVX - HPXPanasonic Varicam

Re: Just released - Voices of the Strait - All HMC 150

COW Forums : Panasonic GH Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ana Maria SuarezRe: Just released - Voices of the Strait - All HMC 150
by on Oct 24, 2010 at 10:44:13 pm

Hi, I have a ton of questions to ask, but first off, this was very well done.
I have been thinking of getting a HMC150 for a few weeks now. But I never saw any true life vivid color videos. they all seemed dark. Your shots are wonderful and exactly what I want to get. The deatail , sound, and color very well done.
Are you still happy and would recommend the 150. For me, it comes out of our family pocket, but I hope to make money doing weddings and use it for a small jobs I do for the school. It will pay for itself in a a year, or less I hope. You mentioned lights. What type of lighting equipment should I get.
What program did you edit in? (I hope you don't mind giving away trade secrets, I won't tell anyone, plus I live in Minnesota. :) ) What other problems did you come across with the HMC150 or in editing. I did read about the interview. I would have loved to see a making of your movie.
I will wait to hear back from you, but after seeing your footage, I am so excited to see the quality of the camera. If you could let me know your camera settings, that would be great. If you don't want to give it away, I understand. But I want to redo a documentary of my dad being in the Korean War. thanks so much.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]