Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC AG-DVX:Panasonic AG-DVX ForumPanasonic HVX - HPXPanasonic Varicam

Re: help me spend my money: any reason NOT to buy a dvx100a for $2900 w/rebate from b&h video?

COW Forums : Panasonic GH Cameras

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

MARTINRe: help me spend my money: any reason NOT to buy a dvx100a for $2900 w/rebate from b&h video?
by on Nov 4, 2005 at 3:49:35 pm

Before buying from any other source, I would look hard at Armato's. They have a policy that states " if they cannot repair your camera within 24 hours, they will send you a loaner of the same or better cost until it is fixed." I have used this service twice and it saved my backside. Once was in the outback of Nevada. I called Dennis Hopkins at Armato's on Friday afternoon. When I arrived in Reno Monday morning a camera was waiting for me at FEDEX. Over the years, I have spent many thousands of dollars with B & H, $50K plus. On a first time visit to New York this summer, I was treated to a bait and switch over a coupon issued with admission to the Empire State Building. It promised a free gift. My wife and daughter and I walked the six blocks to see the store, purchase an IPod attachment, and get our three free gifts. Although nothing was mentioned on the ticket, we were told we had to spend $150 and our $30 purchase did not qualify. I complained and after they looked up my purchase record on their computer, they reluctantly gave me a plastic bag with a draw string. It was certainly not the gift I object to but the tacky treatment. Call Dennis Hopkins at Armato's and tell him Kenny from Aladdin in Las Vegas sent you. He will take very good care of you. 1-800/628-6801

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]