Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Multi Media presentation software with live video incorporated.

COW Forums : Corporate Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

James ElliottMulti Media presentation software with live video incorporated.
by on Apr 17, 2012 at 8:14:30 pm

I could use some help on this particular problem, I need to set up a VIP room for lack of a better term. This room needs to include a single screen with a quad layout. I need the ability on the fly to change the sections of the quad areas to have multiple types of media. These media types may include live analog video, power points, pictures, pre recorded video, text, flash and so on.

I am not stuck on the quad layout but need the ability to rapidly display multiple types of data on the same screen and control it from a different room.

An example might be a spinning logo in the upper left quadrant, upper right is a live feed of video analog originally, lower left is a google map or internet feed, lower right is another live video feed.

For the life of me I cannot find the right google search that will put me on a software or hardware solution that can do this. Any help is appreciated.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]