Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Liability Waiver

COW Forums : Corporate Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard JohnsonLiability Waiver
by on Dec 15, 2010 at 4:43:55 am

Hey guys I would like a liability waiver at the beginning of my show I just wrapped up. I thought this was the most fitting forum for my question and thought y'all would have real world experience in these types of matters.

It's a cooking show featuring the chef from a top local restaurant and I want to market it in the area. I have a warning I put at the beginning of the DVD about copyright infringement but would like something to cover me from getting sued if someone cuts themselves trying to chop garlic like the show tells them or chokes on something they cooked after watching the show etc... I just want to cover my bases with something broad that tells them we are not liable if they burn down their kitchen or hurt themselves and to consult a physician before changing dietary habits.

I am on a shoestring budget so I can't afford an expensive media attorney and probably don't need anything as most the cooking shows I've watched on tv don't have these statements... I just want to be on the safe side b/c I don't have the food network's legal team backing me. Thanks-Richard

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]