Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
WEB:Web Design Forum- TutorialsDreamweaver Forum- TutorialsFlash Forum- TutorialsWeb Streaming

Record TV show with multiple locations on different sets

COW Forums : Web Streaming - Audio|Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Federico LangRecord TV show with multiple locations on different sets
by on May 2, 2012 at 4:45:13 am

Hello Everyone, first of all let me thank you all for all the info on this forum. It's awesome!

Ok so my problem is the following: My client wants to produce a show with two hosts in two different locations. I'm based in Costa Rica so one of them would be here and another one on the US. I'm trying to find a way to stream Full HD or at least 720p content over the Internet in broadcast or very high quality.

Here's the video reference he gave me so you can have an idea:

As you can see in the video both hosts can interact with each other and you can switch live between them.

I know how to manage the switching, the graphics and all. The only thing I need is a software or hardware based solution that I can connect to a camera in the US and receive it here in Costa Rica and just connect it to my main switcher.

I was thinking of using Skype, iChat or GoToMeeting or something that I can show on a computer screen and then use the Matrox Convert DVI ( http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/convert_dvi_plus/ ) to convert it to a HD-SDI signal.

Do you think of any way I can do something like this with a better quality? I know it may take some major bandwith but I could get it.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]