Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
WEB:Web Design Forum- TutorialsDreamweaver Forum- TutorialsFlash Forum- TutorialsWeb Streaming

Re: Live Streaming solution - HD streaming hardware and software

COW Forums : Web Streaming - Audio|Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig SeemanRe: Live Streaming solution - HD streaming hardware and software
by on Mar 6, 2012 at 6:20:22 pm

Personally I'd consider Blackmagic Quad (cross platform) or Matrox Multi (MacPro) with Telestream Wirecast. It'll see all four HD inputs simultaneously for Picture in Picture if you want. Make sure you have a higher end computer for that. I'd think 8 or 12 core Xeon to be safe.

ATEM would certainly works as well but you'd still need a Video I/O box and computer to input and encode.

With Wirecast I've used Skype Group Video account and Wirecast's Desktop Presenter feature to bring everyone in to the live stream with their video. It's good for virtual panel discussions. You can crop each participant so they can have solo shots. If you're taking one call at a time then a standard Skype account will work. I do this for call in interviews with audience and/or guests.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]