Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
WEB:Web Design Forum- TutorialsDreamweaver Forum- TutorialsFlash Forum- TutorialsWeb Streaming

Re: Gmaebridge. freezes on XP and vista problems with it.

COW Forums : Web Streaming - Audio|Video

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Garet mavinRe: Gmaebridge. freezes on XP and vista problems with it.
by on Feb 22, 2011 at 10:05:28 am

Alright I got it to work but it seems really random. I have tried justin tv,blogtv,and ustream. Ustream it looks pretty bad and has a bad framerate. justintv the quality is not great but it works sometimes.

Blogtv has the best quality but it will randomly say it has an error and quit on me....

Basiclly I would start my stream, then I would plug in my GB and then refresh the page. It seems to be really random if it decides to work or not. Sometimes the audio will not appear but video will. Sometimes vice versa...

Is there any way I can just have a sure fire way it will work?

This is also kind of related but I would like to have the game audio AND my voice at the same time. I have followed this tutorial:

But I still can't seem to get it to work? In recording devices I can only see my GB making audio. Not my mic. I am not sure what I need everything to to make it work..

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]