Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
CREATIVE COW:Feedback ForumAbout UsContact UsSupport Articles

Re: Javascript issue

COW Forums : Letters to the COW Team

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark PalmosRe: Javascript issue
by on Sep 28, 2007 at 2:00:09 pm

Hi Ron,
i must say, it sounds truly unbelievable that BT would have any filtering at all. My guess is you are right, since its unlikely you are mistaken, but its still hard to believe.

BT are the owners of the pipelines which all our net stuff travels, but I would be astonished if BT is legally allowed to impose any sort of filtering on a Nationwide level... it just seems contrary to freedom of information and civil liberties which people in britain hold their government to at a very high standard (compared to the US that is! ;-)) Over here, the brits are adamant in opposition to being forced to carrying any identity, something you guys in the usa have had to do for a long time.

i will ask my IT guys, im sure they would have come up against it since there are 200 people here. Maybe its time for a BT petition, get some monks, im ready...

till later
mark.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]