Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

CinéWave Certification update!!!

COW Forums : Pinnacle CineWave

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Brian ShawCinéWave Certification update!!!
by on Feb 7, 2003 at 1:49:31 am

Certification update!!! Select drive enclosures, the Adaptec PowerDomain 39160, Xserve, and the brand new Power Mac G4 systems have been certified for use with CinéWave under Mac OS X. The updated CinéWave Configuration Guide for Mac OS X provides users with detailed instructions on how to properly install Commotion Pro 4.1c for use with CinéWave on Mac OS X.

Please refer to the CinéWave Configuration Guide for Mac OS X .

Click here for details: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/CineWave_Configuration_OS_X.pdf

Return to posts index

NateRe: CinéWave Certification update!!!
by on Feb 7, 2003 at 4:20:30 am

Brian,

I just pulled out my Adaptec 39160 card last week... I checked out your click here and it was not listed... It would be great if it was working with Cinewave RT / OSX.2.3 then I could sell it... Has Soft Raid got their OSX software working yet?

Return to posts index

Brian ShawRe: CinéWave Certification update!!!
by on Feb 7, 2003 at 8:23:30 pm

The Adaptec PowerDomain 3910 qualification statement appears on page 8 of the manual, which my link was referring to.

It states:
"To date, the ATTO Technology UL3D and the Adaptec PowerDomain 39160 SCSI host adapters have tested reliably on all video formats."

So, the Adaptec PowerDomain 39160 is qualified for use with CineWave.

If you did not see this, try clearing your disk cache for your browser and reload. The old CineWave Configuration Guide for Mac OS X may have been loaded from your disk cache.

Regards,
Brian Shaw
Pinnacle Systems

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]