Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Any Pipe Pro users yet

COW Forums : Aurora Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Cut of MnAny Pipe Pro users yet
by on Feb 23, 2004 at 9:50:50 pm

Hi I am curious if there are any pipe pro users out there (even beta testers). I'm curious what kind of system configuration is needed to make the pipe pro work with max efficiency. Thanks for any replies -
Doug Ohlsen
G4 Dual 1.0 Gig, OS 10.3, Atto Controller,

Return to posts index

Glen HodgettsRe: Any Pipe Pro users yet
by on Apr 16, 2004 at 1:25:23 pm

Just got a Pipe Pro. I 'm using an Atto UL3D. Medea RTS, G4 dual 1 Gig with 1.5 gig RAM. FCP 4.1.1 and QT6.5. I use Panther 10.3.3. The Atto has been updated with flashfirmware version 1.6.6 and has the latest driver 3.10. The Atto has been configured with the 2.6.1 utility and the PCI burst rate set to 32 KB. The fall back sync rate is set to 20(10) and the sync rate set to 40DT (these were recommended by Atto). However, at the moment I am unable to capture 10 bit UC using Aurora's Pipe Pro 10 bit extreme codec - 8 bit works fine. The RS422 is frame accurate to the Sony A500 digi beta. Any help to get 10 bit capture would be appreciated since I get dropped frames everytime. This was not a problem with my old Igniter X using the aurora 10 bit codec but occurs under 10.3.3 with the pipe pro. Other than that all is fine. Help please.

glen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]