definitevly having stability problems
by Loops on Oct 9, 2003 at 10:12:05 am
I'm having problems with a igniter studio and FCP 4.02. Stability problems. I'm having beachballs, unexpectdly quits and dropped frames during edit to tape and playback.
I' have a clean system but since i have it i'm having a lot of problems. I repair permissions everyweek and after any install, i often trash preferences ( a lot of times, and sometimes it resolve my problems but after as couple of hours everything don't works), everyweek i defragment de disks with diskwarrior...
I'm getting crazy so if someone could help me i would appreciated too much:
This is my equipment:
- G4 1,42 MDD with 1 gb ram
- Mac OS X 10.2.6
- QT 6.3
- Aurora igniter studio with 6.05 driver (first slot)
- Keyspan usb to serial adapter
- ATTO UL3D firmware 1.66 (last slot)
- Medea RTS 320 with firmware 1.57
- FCP 4.02