Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Audio CD Track Import

COW Forums : SmartSound - Sonicfire Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Jeff HallAudio CD Track Import
by on Feb 16, 2004 at 5:29:18 pm

When previewing audio from a CD using the Audio CD Track Import utility, the sampling frequency sounds wrong. Like a tunnel. When I import into the timeline of Sonicfire Pro 3.11 it corrects itself. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Scott ClarkRe: Audio CD Track Import
by on Feb 16, 2004 at 5:44:10 pm

I am not able to repoduce that problem. Is the CD in CD format or are the files WAV, MP3 or some other format? How do the tracks sound in QuickTime or WIndows Media Player?

Regards,

----
Scott Clark
Technical Support
SmartSound Software
support(at)smartsound.com

Return to posts index

Jeff HallRe: Audio CD Track Import
by on Feb 19, 2004 at 2:00:34 am

It's in CD format. It sounds fine in Windows Media Player.

Return to posts index

Scott ClarkRe: Audio CD Track Import
by on Feb 19, 2004 at 5:14:48 pm

We use a third party software to do the Ripping and the Audio CD preview. The only reference I can find to a similar problem was that a user could not get a clear preview because he had multiple optical drives and the one he had the disk in was not assigned to his audio hardware. If you have multiple drives, try the other one and see if you get a better preview.

Regards,

----
Scott Clark
Technical Support
SmartSound Software
support(at)smartsound.com

Return to posts index

Jeff HallRe: Audio CD Track Import
by on Feb 20, 2004 at 1:04:19 am

I am playing from a Pioneer A05 DVD-R/RW Burner. I have no other drive in my workstation. I was originally using Sonicfire Pro version 2.1 and this was not a problem. I than upgraded to 3.1.1 to work with Premiere Pro from Premiere 6.5 and than dicovered this problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]