Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAYA:MAYA ForumMAYA TutorialsMAYA

Asking Impossible?

COW Forums : MAYA

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
AdamAsking Impossible?
by on Mar 4, 2003 at 6:50:42 pm

I want to have the option to make videos with effects. Not just normal effects that you can do in Adobe Premiere. I mean effects that are created by programs like Combustion, Grand Illusion, etc. etc.
But I don't have a corporates budget. I work at a city on a Discreet Edit with Combustion 2.0 and wonder if I can get that equivalant or pretty close at a consumer/homesumer price.
I would like to keep the price under 15K. Is that possible to have a machine that I am talking about? DV, not beta.. I know many people feel that DV is not the greatest format, but I don't want to spend a house payment on a beta camera and deck.
I can't think of an example right now of the type of video Im talking about... text flying in, flames, shiney stuff flying all over the place.. MATRIX type stuff, or similar. Something you might see in a pricey TOyota COmmercial.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]