Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

In House DVD Duplication Advice Please

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
LukeIn House DVD Duplication Advice Please
by on Dec 3, 2002 at 11:11:10 pm

Im relatively new to the DVD process and am looking for adivce from others regarding in house duplication. I use DVD Studio Pro, and burn on a pioneer DVR-104. I am limited to burning only DVD-R General or DVD-RW discs. Is DVD-R General ok to use as a master as long as the content protection devices are not activated? Does anyone have experience with DVD Duplication units? How does DVD-R General media hold up on these devices, and what kind of loss is predictable with discs that won't play in all machines? Is it necessary to use DVD-R Authouring or DLT for an in house dupilcation system?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Return to posts index

Michael AuteryRe: In House DVD Duplication Advice Please
by on Dec 4, 2002 at 6:41:44 pm

Luke,

check out http://www.octave.com/ they have several to choose from,

It also depends on how much money you want to spend too.

I have used the Composer CD DVD Dupilcator and I have not had that many returns using DVD-r general purpose media.

As far as DVDR GP/Authoring and DLT that would depend on who is doing your replication and what source that except.

Michael
http://www.EzDVDAdvisor.com
DVD Developers Community

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]