Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MOTION GRAPHICS:Motion Graphics ForumMotion Graphics TutorialsAfter EffectsApple MotionBoris FXProfessionals

NBC Plasma Update

COW Forums : Broadcast Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
JRNBC Plasma Update
by on Jan 7, 2005 at 3:09:12 am

For those who care and have been following my quest to discover how the new NBC plasma was created....I finally have an answer. And may I add that I feel better in being correct that it was something way beyond any normal Fractal/particle generator that we can get or create as good as this.

The program is called SPORE

SPORE is an ongoing software/aesthetic development project that has grown out of a proprietary ultra-high speed particle renderer which runs on Irix, Linux, and OSX

If your into awesome fractal backgrounds check out this link !
And I might add the Developer Richard Baily does custom work at reasonable prices if you need some fractal backgrounds. It's all 3d and can import maya/3ds camera date.
http://imagesavant.com/affine1.html

Enjoy !
JR
WTHR

Return to posts index

VinnieRe: NBC Plasma Update
by on Jan 10, 2005 at 9:22:11 pm

Wow....wow again. That is some amazing looking stuff. What is NBC using this stuff for?

I was always amazed by guys that could create and maniputlate fractals, I had a professor in college that said fractals would take over your life if you tried to understand them, he was a crazy Turkish guy, real cool cat though, learned alot from him.

thanks for sharing,

vinnie

Return to posts index

jeff dobrowRe: NBC Plasma Update
by on Feb 1, 2005 at 12:52:27 pm

May I inquire as to the source of this confirmation? 100% certainty this is what NBC used?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]