Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MOTION GRAPHICS:Motion Graphics ForumMotion Graphics TutorialsAfter EffectsApple MotionBoris FXProfessionals

Angie Taylor has joined the AE Cow team

COW Forums : Broadcast Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Ron LIndeboomAngie Taylor has joined the AE Cow team
by on Jan 19, 2002 at 6:09:51 pm

Kathlyn and I, along with the entire Cow team, are pleased to announce that Angie Taylor has joined the AE Cow team.

As some of you already know, Angie is the author of the well-received Creative After Effects 5.0 from Focal Press. (Reviewed here in the Cow's AE and Features sections by our very own empresario of all things scholastic, David Bogie.)

About the move, Angie (in truest Cow fashion) molds her Scottish accent into some of the best twisted Texan you've ever heard and says: "Hi herd members! Moo! Moo! From your own little highland cowgirl, Angie! (Though in Scotland we say 'heelan' coo!) I'm really darn-tootin' glad to be here and feel very honoured to be invited, so thank you kindly to y'all. I must say that the beer was the main attraction, when does my lifetime supply arrive? (joke!) ;o) And besides, Cowdog's so cute, how could I ever feel threatened by him? I hope that I can contribute some usefulness to the list and that I don't dissapoint y'all after that great introduction from Ron (gulp!), I'll do my best, don't you be frettin' now, y'hear! I'm also hoping that I'll learn something off you guy's, I'm sure I will! A big Scottish Yeehaw! -- Angie"

Yep. I think she's gonna fit right in here...

:o)

So, pop on over y'all to the Cow's After Effects forum and give a hearty "Yeehaw" to Angie. (Sorry, it seems to be catching. Besides, who wouldn't get caught up in the enthusiasm of a Scottish lass doing her best Texan impression???)

All of us at the Cow are delighted to see Angie join the team.

The best always,

Ron Lindeboom

...oh, and Cowdog says "Yeehaw! also! (Though in a much deeper tone) and in truest Cowdog fashion, has set out a bowl of beer for Angie and friends...

So come on by y'all -- y'hear???

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]