Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID ForumAvid

Experss Pro on notebook

COW Forums : AVID Editing

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
WoodbineExperss Pro on notebook
by on May 13, 2004 at 10:06:32 pm

Is anyone out there running Express Pro (no mojo) on a notebook with external HD storage? Could you share the brand, model and configuration?

Return to posts index

MichaelPRe: Experss Pro on notebook
by on May 14, 2004 at 12:05:11 pm

I am using a Windows XP based system that is a couple of years old. The Mojo is attached to the direct FireWire port and my storage is connected to a FireWire PCMCIA card.

Return to posts index

EmmettRe: Experss Pro on notebook
by on May 15, 2004 at 2:49:24 am

Powerbook 667, 1GB RAM, OSX 10.3.2, XPro 4.3.1 w/LaCie drives, Cooldrive firewire cases with Hitachi drives inside (home assembled), and even the 5400 rpm internal. Though my Pbook is technically Not Supported™ it's been very solid with DV25 material. It won't however dig 15:1s for more than 20sec.

Return to posts index

markyyyRe: Experss Pro on notebook
by on May 18, 2004 at 1:23:47 pm

I am using a Eurocom P4, 2.6 gigs with 512 megs of ram, ATI9600 128megs ram, with a LaCie external drive 160 gigs, firewire 400 & 800, usb 2.

This is an exellent machine, that runs perfectly with win XP pro and Avid 4...

That machine is not very well know, but it's rocking....

The clients love the concept...I'm actually going to edit at a client's place this week.

Markyyy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]