Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Extra Live

COW Forums : Sony DV

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
JudyHandleyExtra Live
by on Oct 3, 2003 at 1:45:19 am

Saw this posted on The Knot about a local videographer:

"He told us that he had just gotten back from California from working with Sony, who he has made a deal with to do exclusive work with some of their products. He explained it to me but I was too enthralled with the bride in the video's dress catching on fire to remember all the details!! Anyhow, he has something worked out with Sony where he is the only person who has access to this new feature, because he is testing it out for them. It is called Extra Live, (I think that's what it's called!) and I swear to God ladies, it was like watching a movie on the big screen at a movie theatre. It looked SO real it was incredible. I started to tear up a little thinking that it was soon going to be Me in this real, live movie. It just looked so incredibly real and so crisp"

What is Sony Extra Live?

Return to posts index

nancyRe: Extra Live
by on Oct 3, 2003 at 4:17:26 am

Your guess is as good as ours--if its a new technology then your friend broke his NDA which isn't very bright. One would think that if Sony is allowing him early access then he should at least keep his mouth shut.

That is, if he isn't totally full of it to begin with.

Return to posts index

Michael MunkittrickRe: Extra Live
by on Oct 4, 2003 at 7:50:32 pm

"Extra Live" is a code word for a product that doesn't exist. There was a rumor going around of Sony having a new HD portable that was supposed to have a "super-chip" that made the image look "extra live", but in fact, it was a fluke and a mistake. There is no actual extra live product at present.

Michael

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]