commotion output to cinewave looks soft
by Mark Lyon on Feb 4, 2003 at 3:28:12 am
Probably a newbie problem, but here goes:
1) running Commotion 4.1 pro on MacOS X.2.3. Pinnacle Cinewave hardware.
2) export reference clip from FCP 3.04.
3) import into Commotion, set clip settings to lower field dominance.
4) perform cloning operations. Everything set to full resolution.
5) export from Commotion, to TARGA Cine YUV codec, lower field dominance.
6) resulting clip looks really terrible--like a low-res proxy.
Help! Is there anything obvious that I'm doing wrong?