Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE PREMIERE PRO:HomeTutorialsForumArticlesPodcastsBasics ForumCreative Cloud Debate

Sepia Tones

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Paul HughesSepia Tones
by on Nov 3, 2003 at 11:25:16 am

Hi there,

I'm trying to finish off my short film and the final shot needs treatment. The effect that I'm trying to achieve is for the final image (freeze framed - got that far) to gradually drain of colour and become a sepia picture, over the space of maybe 5-10 seconds. Any ideas on how this could be done?

Also, if anyone happens to know what the exact Red/Green/Blue values of sepia are, then that would be very handy information as well, although that's the least of my worries!

Many thanks in advance

ph

Return to posts index

mike velteRe: Sepia Tones
by on Nov 3, 2003 at 1:19:45 pm

Try appling the Color Balance effect...enable keyframing...go to the last frame and set Saturation to ABOUT 65% and play with the Hue slider for your ending color.

http://www.video2stream.com

Return to posts index

Leonard KingRe: Sepia Tones
by on Nov 6, 2003 at 5:34:21 am

Alternatively, if it is a still frame, you could export the frame to Photoshop, create the sepia effect there, then do a cross dissolve between the original still frame and the sepia frame.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]