Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Arndt von KoenigsmarckVreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 9:12:55 am

Hello,
the update for our product Vreel Dynamix is now available via download from our website (http://www.vreel-3d.com).
We simply replaced the old version with the new one, so don't be fooled by the old text on the Laboratory-page. We will change that soon.
We will add the new documentation in the next days (promised ;-).
I will also add new sample Scenes and movies soon.
The update now has these new features:
- unlimited pointcount possible when using vertex-maps
- 0 damp lets the object swing forever
- new swing and damping algorithm
- positive and negativ Delay possible (also 0 Delay with swing)
- New options to control the direction of slices on splines
- New option to limit swing-movement only on particular axis
- Possibility to attach object-points to other objects
- Possibility to keyframe object-motion with regular Position,Rotation,Scale-Keyframes
- many small enhancements of the workflow
The update is free for every registered user of the old version.
As some parts of the interface and the usage of the plugins changed dramalically, we recommend to wait for the documentation to get a clue how all works now.

There is also a new product in our pipeline: Vreel Morph
With that plugin you don't ever have to think about PLA-Keys and pointcount again. It analyses your morph-targets and stores only points, that have changed. So it is now possible the use morphing e. g. with single scin-characters. It uses an integrated set-management of targets and its own type of keys that store only the morph-values and not the points.
Another part of this plugin can steer morphing via object-movement without any keys at all. Stay tuned about that one.

Kinde regards,
Arndt von Koenigsmarck
Vreel 3D Entertainemnt oHG
http://www.vreel-3d.com

Return to posts index

Joel DubinRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 1:10:20 pm

Wow.
Cinema 4d gets more and more exciting each day.

Return to posts index

Mark SimpsonRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 1:42:36 pm

Hi Arndt,

Two Questions... Does Vreel Dynamix work with v6.3 or is it only for v7?

I was messing around with a little boat animation a few months back that sat in the water next to a pier, and rocked gently back and forth. I wanted to attach a rope between the two and have it sag naturally and move with the boat, staying attached at each end (boat and pier). Will Dynamix allow this scenario with your swinging rope example?

Gosh, you're doing some impressive stuff with dynamics for C4D.When can we expect "Vreel Fluid Dynamix" (for Mac too), "Vreel Particle Dynamaix" (Particle collision detection) and "Vreel Explosion Dynamix" (explosion object collision/deflection detection) too? :)

Mark Simpson

Return to posts index

Arndt von KoenigsmarckRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 2:24:38 pm

Hello Mark,
yes, what you're asking for is possible. One could easily attach both ends of a spline to two different Objects (centers or any point of that objects) and let, may be a third point in the middle of that rope-spline, swing. See this simple testrendering:
http://www.vonkoenigsmarck.de/NeuerTest7-mov.zip
Two splines are connected on 4 points. One of those splines is also used in hair-mode and so it was easy to put those spheres on it.
You are free to morph the top spline with PLA and bring the bottom spine to live with just one side-movement. The swing of both splines is calculated by the plugin and both splines keep in touch all the time.
We recommend the use of V7 because of some known bug in V6 coffee implementation that are fixed in V7. Under normal conditions the plugin should also run perfectly under V6 but there can happen memory leaks.
We tested on both versions with no problems but have to say that there can be problems with V6.
It is great to hear that you like our plugins and ideas. We try to continue producing some valuable and cheap tools in the future, too.

Arndt von Koenigsmarck

Return to posts index

Mark SimpsonRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 2:30:06 pm

Hi Arndt,

I really liked this part of your post:

"valuable and cheap tools in the future, too."

Especially the "cheap" part. People like me can really appreciate that!

It's good to know that it will work in v6 just in case it's a while before I can come up with the cash for v7, but feel I just gotta have the plug (which I'm sure to buy at some point anyways).

Mark Simpson

Return to posts index

eric rosnerRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 2:49:52 pm

is this for PC only?

Return to posts index

Arndt von KoenigsmarckRe: Vreel Dynamix Update V1.1
by on Jul 11, 2001 at 2:52:45 pm

No, this is a COFFEE-based plugin. That means it runs on any platform CINEMA runs on.
Btw.: I work on a Mac ;-)

Arndt von Koenigsmarck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]