Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

What does it mean when.......?

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
archrendrWhat does it mean when.......?
by on Nov 2, 2002 at 3:12:56 am

Trying to use Deepshade shaders. I get the message " Texture Error: Dirty NUTS (ancient-glass-01) " when I render some of them. Some will render anyway and some not. Here is what I do: Make a path to them in their folder with: EDIT>GENERAL SETTINGS> TEXTURE PATHS>. Then I go get the one I want (for example - "Ancient Glass") from Materials Managers> FILE> LOAD MATERIAL> then I browse to it and choose the scene file that contains all 2 or 3 or whatever shaders. It loads into the Mat. Mgr. Then I apply it the one I want into the Obj. Mgr. then render and thats when I get the error.
Do I have to have a separate folder to save all files including a sep. texture/shader? IE., I have a project I'm working on called "Good One" Does it need a separate folder for itself that includes also specifically a "Tex" folder inside with duplicate copies of any shaders, textures etc in it?
Thanks, Confused,

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: What does it mean when.......?
by on Nov 2, 2002 at 2:22:20 pm

Do you have the DirtyNuts plugin installed? If not that would account for the one error. You can download it from Maxon if you don't have it.

Generally speaking, all of the textures you use in a material have to be in Cinema's texture path(s), which you can set in Edit-->Preferences.

hth

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]