Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Removing the "J" presets???

COW Forums : AJA io

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Mel MatsuokaRemoving the "J" presets???
by on Feb 11, 2005 at 12:26:41 am

Is there any way to remove all traces of the Japanese NTSC and PAL presets so they dont show up in the FCP "View/Video Playback" menu?

I deleted some of the presets in the Library/Application Support/ folder, but I still get the PAL and Japanese presets showing up in my menu.

The "J" settings in particular have caused us many an instance of hand-slapping-foreheads as we've wondered why our video signal was acting so goofy...its really easy to mistake the "J" setting for the US NTSC setting when youre flying through the menus during a hasty edit session :)

Return to posts index

Tony!Re: Removing the "J" presets???
by on Feb 11, 2005 at 7:44:05 pm

Hi Mel,

Assuming you've deleted the presets you don't want from your Startup Drive/Library/Application Support/Final Cut Pro System Support/Customer Settings folder, you just need to trash your FCP preferences so FCP updates the Easy Setups list.

Tony!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]