Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

combining spline objects

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Chris Bakercombining spline objects
by on Jul 27, 2004 at 6:37:14 pm

Ok so we tried the step by step instructions in the Red manual AND the tut from Tim Rice from here. Nothing seems to work for combining spline objects. Combine contours command is greyed out even after following both sets of instructions to a 'T'. Please Help!

thanks in advance
Chris

Return to posts index

Anne RenehanRe: combining spline objects
by on Jul 27, 2004 at 9:04:27 pm

Are all the spline objects on the same track in the timeline? You can't combine objects on different tracks. Did you select the splines with the Hollow Arrow tool? If you lose the selection by accidentally clicking somewhere, the command will be grayed out. Are they Spline Objects, not Spline Primitives? I'm not sure what else it could be.
Anne

Return to posts index

Chris BakerRe: combining spline objects
by on Jul 28, 2004 at 3:02:44 am

Took awhile but we finally figured it out! So much to learn and so little time.....What we were confused about was the same track and actually creating two splines on the same track.

Thanks,
Chris

Return to posts index

Philip HodgettsRe: combining spline objects
by on Jul 28, 2004 at 3:16:44 am

I know that's well covered in the bundled-with-RED Intelligent Assistant for RED because it confused the heck out of me when I was starting out.

Cheers

Philip Hodgetts 818 609 1091 philipmh@IntelligentAssistance.com

The ProApp-Hub
The best of what's free and everything else you need. Free software that makes sense of Internet Resources.

Download soon

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]