Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE SOUNDTRACK:HomeSoundtrack ForumAudio Professionals Forum

Christmas Loops?

COW Forums : Apple Soundtrack

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Steven WillsChristmas Loops?
by on Nov 21, 2004 at 3:33:22 pm

I'm sitting here trying to make something that sounds like a musical Christmas background for a bunch of difference commercials. Although I'm new to this program (and GarageBand) I'm not sure if anything is available to fit this purpose. Does anyone know of some loops like this that will work and where to find them?

Return to posts index

Sjon UeckertRe: Christmas Loops?
by on Nov 21, 2004 at 5:51:25 pm

As for more loops, try the Jam Packs I & II (Apple) or look at the Acid Tracks -(they have some free downloads - check a little farther down the discussion group for a link). But finding specialty loops is never easy. It would probaly be easier to record some of your own (hey, put 'em on the market). They're easy enough to make.

Sjon

Return to posts index

Steven WillsRe: Christmas Loops?
by on Nov 21, 2004 at 6:15:15 pm

Yeah, thats about what I thought. I may take WAV's and do some converting if I can find the time and a good converter. I dunno, this whole Mac thing is new to me since I've only had this computer about a month and a half and finding quality stuff you need like utilities and converters "quickly" for a Mac seems really difficult sometimes. But thanks...

Return to posts index

by on Nov 21, 2004 at 8:28:02 pm

Convert? Why? Soundtrack can read .wav files as well as .aif files.

Sjon

Return to posts index

by on Nov 21, 2004 at 10:06:20 pm

I didn't know that. Seems that will make things a little easier then.

Return to posts index

by on Nov 21, 2004 at 10:23:59 pm

I think that's the idea behind these forums - to tell us things we don't know (and there's so very much) and to make our lives a little easier.

Return to posts index

by on Nov 21, 2004 at 11:04:09 pm

Hahaha...yeah...now if I just had some Christmas loops that would just drop into Soundlive....;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]