Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

Playback problems ... please help !

COW Forums : Magic Bullet Suite

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Bernhard KellererPlayback problems ... please help !
by on Aug 11, 2003 at 1:09:23 pm

Dear all,

I've just purchased Magic Bullet Suite and wanted to add a nice look to a corporate film we're doing.
I was using "Look Suite" and chose four different preset looks. When I render the movie (which takes ages)
I get a clip that doesn't play back smoothly. All faster movemements (camera pans, people walking, etc.)
a very jittery. This must be a 24p / 25p problem - I understand that Magic Bullet renders video from 25p
to 24p - but I do not need this feature for the Look Suite. Is there are way to disable 24p rendering, all I want
are some great looks - not filmlike motion.

Thanks for your help & greetings from Austria,

Berny.

Return to posts index

peter piperRe: Playback problems ... please help !
by on Aug 13, 2003 at 4:31:45 pm

Magic Bullet doesn't alter the speed of PAL footage, and even if it did you would use the Magic Bullet plugin to do that, not looksuite.

Looksuite only changes the appearance of your footage (ie colour & luminance) so MB hasn't changed your framerate to 24.

Are you sure that looksuite is causing this problem? It would be more likely that you shot the footage wrong, maybe using a strange shutter speed setting.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]