Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Text Effects

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
BobText Effects
by on Feb 14, 2004 at 3:41:39 am

When working with DVD Workshop 2 I have found a problem with the Text Effects. After you complete the install and then load the "extra content", the FIRST time you load the program, all the text effects are there and work fine. When you exit the program and come back in, you can NOT access any of the text effects. They are NOT there at all!! If you reload the "extra content" all is fine during the FIRST launch of the program but as I said above, after you exit the program and come back in, the text effect options are gone. Does anyone have ANY idea of what would cause this problem or if there is a work around.

Return to posts index

John PriceRe: Text Effects
by on Feb 14, 2004 at 12:26:06 pm

Sorry I can't help on this

I suggest contacting Ulead, maybe other users will chip in.

Regards

John

Return to posts index

TedRe: Text Effects
by on Feb 15, 2004 at 1:51:31 am

Works fine for me...no problems.

Ted

Return to posts index

BeauRe: Text Effects
by on Feb 16, 2004 at 7:32:08 pm

Has WS2 eliminated some of the Text Effect's all together? I purchased the upgrade version of WS2 and it seems to be missing some of the effects (Not All). I did install the extra Content.
I'm not at home right now to verify all the missing, but one happens to be "Fire" among some others.
I think this is strange to eliminate them. Personally, I really liked the text effects from WS1.3

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]