Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Do not encode compliant file feature

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
avidoomDo not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 13, 2004 at 5:43:49 am

There is a check box on the final burn screen of DVDWS 1.3 that says "do not encode compliant file." It's checked by default on my system, so where can I found this feature on version 2.0?

Thanks

Return to posts index

John PriceRe: Do not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 13, 2004 at 7:05:22 am

DVDWS 2.0 dosnt convert compliant files AFAIK

Regards

John

Return to posts index

avidoomRe: Do not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 13, 2004 at 8:03:06 am

Thank's John for your response. Did you mean that DVDWS 2.0 don't re-encode the compliant files? It's an automatic function or something?

Return to posts index

John PriceRe: Do not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 13, 2004 at 1:39:24 pm

Did you mean that DVDWS 2.0 don't re-encode the compliant files? It's an automatic function or something?

Yep, unless someone knows differently

My Clue from the Help Menu

Convert to Disc Template Select to re-render the video file to the output format specified in the Finish Step. This is disabled when the file is not DVD compliant, DVD Workshop will automatically render it.

Regards

John

Return to posts index

by on Feb 13, 2004 at 5:25:53 pm

Thank's again, know is perfectly clear.

Return to posts index

David StrelitzRe: Do not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 14, 2004 at 9:43:27 pm

To clarify
You set your project settings at the start- Lets say you choose a HQ AC3 template or one that you have taken and tweaked i.e "My HQ AC3" template.
You have your video assets encoded outside of WS lets assume they are M2v and wav made in Procoder/Cinemacraft or TMGenc.

Now as you import the video and audio you have the option to convert to template- uness your audio is already AC3 you will want the M2v left alone (unticked) but the audio converted (ticked).......and you do it for every video file you import. It works very well without any issues.

Return to posts index

by on Feb 16, 2004 at 3:47:31 am

Very good description, thank's a lot

Return to posts index

CJRe: Do not encode compliant file feature
by on Feb 27, 2004 at 5:22:17 am

2.0 move "don't convert .." check box onto video panel of each title. If you check "convert to disc template", 2.0 will convert this title according to the disc template you set. Otherwise, it will not convert this title.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]