Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PANASONIC VARICAM:Panasonic Varicam ForumPanasonic HVX - HPX SeriesPanasonic AG-DVX Series

a website for scene files?

COW Forums : Panasonic VariCam

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook
Thomas Kaufmana website for scene files?
by on Mar 31, 2004 at 3:17:09 am

Does anyone know about a website that contains scene files? I heard Jeff Merritt speak of this last Fall, but does it exist?

thanks,

Thomas Kaufman, DP
Washington, DC

Return to posts index

Rodrigo LizanaRe: a website for scene files?
by on Apr 1, 2004 at 12:59:26 am

No. Currently there's no such a website like that one. I can offer storage on my website foir that matter but it would need...guess what ?

SCENE FILES.

it would be so cool to have such files on the net and try them out. Also it would be pretty fun to give names to that files...

Return to posts index

Joseph FarrisRe: a website for scene files?
by on Apr 1, 2004 at 1:55:52 am

Yea everyone has to be willing to participate or whats the point. I have offered to host a place to share scene files on my web site as well but I have yet to recieve any scene files.

Still more than willing

Joseph Farris
Director of Photograhy
Visions of Light, Inc.
http://www.visionsoflightinc.com

Return to posts index

Thomas KaufmanRe: a website for scene files?
by on Apr 1, 2004 at 1:28:37 pm

Joseph, I'd be more than happy to kick things off with six or eight scene files. To what address should I send them?

Thomas Kaufman, DP
Washington, DC

Return to posts index

by on Apr 1, 2004 at 3:15:32 pm

Hey thats great! I've probably got 6-8 myself so thats a good start. Anyone else want to jump in on this? Send them to joe@visionsoflightinc.com. I'll try to have something up within a week or so. If you have frame grabs from any of the scene files send those too so I can put up an example. And don't forget your info so you can be properly credited :)

Joseph Farris
Director of Photograhy
Visions of Light, Inc.

Return to posts index

Rodrigo LizanaRe: a website for scene files?
by on Apr 1, 2004 at 5:28:37 pm

I'm going to send one too...i believe a frame grab is so important but with no correction done to it.
i believe i have some logo i did once for a festival that wasn't used...If you want i can send you that one for the site as well. Is in Illustrator format. Can't wait to see other guys scenes. Has anybody developed B&W scenes ?

This is going to rock !!!

Return to posts index

by on Apr 1, 2004 at 9:37:59 pm

Anything you have for the site would be a great help Rodrigo. The scene files that tom has sent me from panasonic are already up. I will add my personal ones shortly. We're off and running!

Joseph Farris
Director of Photograhy
Visions of Light, Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Share on Facebook

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]