Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: regarding AJA milking the situation

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Darren KellyRe: regarding AJA milking the situation
by on Dec 19, 2003 at 2:08:07 am

Why is AJA flakey. They didn't state the end of the cards life, they did't state that they weren't developing drivers for it. As Far as AJA is concerned all anyone has reported from communications with AJA's president, me included is that they will continue to support the card.

Is what you want for them to stop selling the card? Why should they do that. They have a proven product that works well . They have hundreds of customers. They are the leading developer of hardware for Apple. You want them to stop selling cards until they have personally proven to yu they still will support them.

All this is based on what Grant Says. Grant doesn't own AJA. He owns a company called Decklink or Black magic. Grant says he not going to sell them drivers anymore. OK, that's not the end of the world.

What I suggest you do is not buy their card. Then you won't need to worry about it anymore.

I for one, one a Kona HD and an IO and some converters. They all work well and have been supported well.

Why not do a little research. In this forum's archives is a note from Grant saying he will support the Kona cards for ever. Now he says we won't. That's flakey

DBK

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]