Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Mastering to BetaSP from DV sequence but want to add uncompressed titles??? Help

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

paulMastering to BetaSP from DV sequence but want to add uncompressed titles??? Help
by on Nov 12, 2003 at 8:47:20 am

I am using a KonaSD with FCP3.0.4 and just finished a 90min program that was all shot in DV but is being used for broadcast so I need to master to BetaSP and be legal. I am kind of stumped right now as to what path to take to get my show to master. I want to add some titles in the intro and ending credits and I want them to be rendered in uncompressed quality but to do that I need to bring in the 90min program as an uncompressed sequence. That will add an extra 4 and a half hours to my work: 90min to print to tape DV sequence through firewire, 90min to bring that back into the system through Kona as 8bit uncompressed, then do my titles, then another 90min to master show to BetaSP.

Is this the best way to do this??? Seems nuts to take that much time just to get some good looking titles that will last 1 min.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Paul

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]