Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: the problem with Safari and this forum

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mitch IvesRe: the problem with Safari and this forum
by on Apr 19, 2003 at 11:32:39 pm

[Kathy]: Curtis works on this site as a parttime volunteer. His changes to the mechanism are because he loves the COW, he loves the people and the community. I don't really think it's fair to demand that he add features to software that is still in beta.

I say, if he is working as a volunteer, we're damn lucky to get whatever we get...

[Kathy]: Perhaps, you don't think a site should dictate what browser you use -- but I think the failings in IE are far more "political" than just our site. I stopped using it months ago, when it no longer seemed to work with the latest upgrade of OSX. My problems had nothing to do with our site mechanism. And now that my secure sites (https) seem to work just fine with Safari, I probably won't use IE much at all.

I say... no argument there, I dropped IE a long time ago for that reason and others. I went to Omniweb and was using it until Safari. I want to use Safari, but without the Q feature, my responses are hard to read. BTW, the Q doesn't work with Omniweb either...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]